Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Fire Breaks Out at House in Hengrabari

Dec 24, 2022:

Guwahati: On Saturday, a house caught fire after a massive fire started by an earthen lamp in Hengrabari, Guwahati.

According to sources, the house belonged to Maneshwar Narzary of Shankardev Nagar in Hengrabari.

According to sources, the fire broke out due to an earthen lamp that was lit at the temple. The fire spread further after a cylinder exploded.

Locals rushed to the scene and were able to put out the fire, however, the house was completely destroyed, according to sources.

No injury or casualty was reported in the incident.

Fire Breaks Out in Hengrabari Guwahati
Image Credit: Assam Tribune
BODOLAND रादाब
BODOLAND रादाबhttp://bodolandradab.in
Bodoland Radab Headquarter in Kokrajhar town of BTR, Assam is the Number 1 Bodo News Portal of Bodoland (Officially BTR).

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected

311,000FansLike
2,714FollowersFollow
203,000SubscribersSubscribe

Latest Articles